Bowtech Carbon One, a whole new look in carbon bows!
Not only the quickest and simplest way to achieve perfect arrow flight, but the surest way to maintain it. Just move the cams left or right on the axles with a turn of a screw to position all the energy directly behind the arrow. Then lock it down for permanent, repeatable accuracy…all with a smooth-as-silk draw and outstanding speed.
DUAL LOCK POCKETS
Dual Lock limb pockets lock every component in the entire bow structure as one for the most rigid, accuracy-producing platform possible. The limbs lock into the pockets, and the pockets into the riser. This results in unwavering shot to shot consistency.
FLX GUARD CABLE CONTAINMENT
The reduced torque translates to added forgiveness and dramatically enhanced shot-to-shot consistency.
CLUTCH PERFORMANCE GRIP
The most comfortable modular grips on the market are engineered to reduce torque while increasing comfort. Our low-profile Clutch grip comes standard.
The Orbit Dampener can be strategically placed to offset the weight caused by the addition of accessories, while reducing unwanted vibration.
Never wait for replacement cams or modules ever again. Unlike most bows on the market today, Bowtech bows do not require a new cam or module to set your draw length. Simply remove the module screws, rotate the module, and re-tighten.
Technology made simple. Bowtech’s FlipDisc™ Technology delivers versatility unmatched by any compound bow on the market today. A simple adjustment of the FlipDisc™ allows the shooter to customize the draw cycle from comfort to performance based on their preferred shooting style.
· The smoothest machine, from start to finish.
· The perfect combination of maneuverability and increased stability.
· Equipped with The DeadLock Cam System: The quickest and simplest way to achieve perfect arrow flight and repeatable accuracy.
· Features the Integrate Mounting System dovetail for use with arrow rests equipped with IMS.
· The strategically positioned Orbit Dampeners virtually eliminate vibration and noise on the shot.
· Mass weight: 4,5lbs
· Draw weight: 50 – 60 – 70 lbs
· ATA: 30”
· Draw length: 25,5” – 30,5”
· Speed: 335fps