The TD15X XM-L2 tactical flashlight is a variable-output flashlight that provides 4 modes of light output. It uses a super bright CREE XM-L2 T6 LED and a precision reflector to produce a consistently smooth beam at any level. By loosening and tightening the head to switch between four output levels - lowest for longest runtime at 35 lumens, highest for maximum light at 950 lumens and strobe for tactical. Its pushbutton tailcap click switch provides secure, ergonomic activation control: press for momentary-on, click for constant-on. The TD15X XM-L2's crenellated strike bezel and scalloped tailcap provide further defensive options should the need arise.
1. 99% high-transparency tempered glass with anti-reflective coating.
2. Stainless steel crenelated Strike Bezel.
3. Aerospace aluminum body. Mil-Spec hard-anodized. O-ring Sealed.
4. Superb heat release system provides excellent heat transport capacity.
5. High ductility steel clip provides multiple carry options.
6. Combat Ring with anti-rolling design.
7. Tactical tailcap switch, press for momentary-on, click for constant-on.
1.Tail cap swich for on/off
2.Loosen and tighten the head to switch between four output modes