The P16X is a variable-output flashlight that provides four modes of light output. It uses a super bright CREE XM-L T6 LED and a precision reflector to produce a consistently smooth beam at any level. By loosening and tightening the head to switch between four output modes - lowest for longest runtime at 8 lumens, highest for maximum light at 600 lumens, and strobe for tactical. Its push button tailcap click switch provides secure, ergonomic activation control: press for momentary-on, click for constant-on. The P16X’s crenellated strike bezel and scalloped tailcap provide further defensive options should the need arise.
1. 98% high-transparency tempered glass with anti-reflective coating.
2. Aluminium Strike Bezel.
3. Superb heat release system provides excellent heat transport capacity.
4. Aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized. O-ring Sealed.
5. High ductility steel clip provides multiple carry options.
6. Rubber Combat Ring with anti-rolling design.
7. Mode Change via tailcap switch with memory function.
Press the tailcap switch for momentary-on low, press further to click constant-on low, return to off and press or click on again within two seconds for mode change (low – medium – high - strobe). It will remember the last light mode after 3 seconds when you click off the light.
Warranty 2 Year