Lumintop L1C Outdoors Flashlight L series
L1C Outdoor Light is an ultra compact, variable-output, extended-runtime flashlight adopting a super bright CREE XP-G R5 LED and a precision reflector to produce a consistent smooth beam at any level. By loosening and tightening the head to switch among five output modes - lowest for longest runtime at 5 lumens, middle for normal use at 70 lumens, highest for max output at 230 lumens, strobe for tactical and SOS for seeking help. The L1C's pushbutton tailcap click switch provides secure, ergonomic activation control: press for momentary-on, click for constant-on. The L1C's small size makes it light enough to clip to the brim of cap for hands-free operation.
· Uses CREE XP-G R5 LED regulated to maximize output and runtime
· Precision reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
· Coated tempered window resists impact, 98% transmission of light, protect the reflector and LED
· Five output modes by loosening and tightening the bezel to switch - low, middle, high, strobe and SOS.
· High-strength aerospace aluminum body. Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
· Tactical tailcap switch - press for momentary-on, click for constant-on
· High ductility steel two-way clip provides multiple carry options
· Anti-reverse protection circuit design
· Weatherproof O-Ring sealed that keeps moisture, dust and dirt outside of the flashlight
· Wear resistant square thread
· Stainless steel crenelated Strike Bezel and stainless steel tailcap provide further defensive options.
· Intelligent memory circuitry memorizes last mode when activating the light.
· Included accessories: holster, lanyard, body clip, two spare o-rings and a rubber switch boot.